Local Laws
Music & Events
Public Safety
Town Offices
Town Clerk/Taxes
Transfer Station


Reservation of Town Hall or Park Pavilion:

To reserve the Town Park pavilion or Town Hall for use (events, parties, etc.)
stop in at the Supervisor's office at the town hall and complete a reservation form, or print out here and mail in or drop it off at the supervisor's office.

Senior Bus:

Transportation to and from doctors, shopping, etc.
Twice monthly on the first Wednesday and the third Monday of each month.

Sponsored by the Town of Stony Creek

Food Pantry:

Income Eligible.  Stop at town hall to fill out form.
Food provided by donations and Warren/Hamilton County Community Action Agency.
Hours:  Wednesdays &  Fridays 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

Stony Creek Post Office:  518-696-3522

Tips for Protecting Yourself from Rabies

Warren County Services

Warren County One Stop Career Center.
Workshops and Activities - click here

Warren County Dental - for county residents

NY State Services

NY STATE HAS 11 Billion in LOST (Unclaimed) Funds

What is Lost Money?
For your protection, banks, insurance companies, utilities, investment companies and many other businesses are required by State law to surrender inactive accounts to the State.

These accounts are known as "lost," "abandoned," or "unclaimed" funds.

The Office of the State Comptroller serves as custodian of this money.

Search here to see if some of it belongs to you!